Monday, October 13, 2008

Girls Gone Wild - In Maui!

Oh, what a wonderful girl's trip to Maui we had! Tracy, Kristen, myself, Heather and Tina enjoyed the sun, drinks, food and so, so many laughs!
We arrived in Maui early enough to hit the beach and watch the sunset...
We took a drive around the top part of the island. Lot's of great views, yummy banana bread and this wonderful artist. I'm too lazy to go look up the name right now....
We met some of the local characters...
Tracy, Kristin and I went on a very fun snorkel cruise to Honolua Bay. It was a perfect day for sailing. We had a great time!
We had a huge pod of spinner dolphins entertaining us there and back. The babies jumping and flipping in the air were so cute!
Me and my baby sis, Heather, out on the town!

I never get tired of the Maui sunsets...
Ok, so here's the "wild" part of the trip...Kristin and I got tattoos! Kristin already has several so she's a pro. I was a bit nervous (a couple Ativan helped that). My artist was so great, very patient and funny and made my experience a great one! I already want to get another one when we go back to Maui!

Here's Kristin's...
Here's mine...I had a very vague idea of what I wanted and Tony just drew this on and I loved it! Thanks, Tony! Check them out at Skin Deep Tattoo....
Thanks, Betches, for a VERY memorable trip!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your trip looks like so, so, so, so much fun!!! Glad you posted your photos!

LOVE the dolphins! That's on my list before I die! Lucky you!!!