Monday, August 10, 2009

Derek & Alison's Wedding!

We all traveled to St. Louis for Derek (Joe's son) & Alison's wedding! It was so great to be a part of the celebration. Alison made such a beautiful bride! And Derek was very handsome!

Me and my boys!
Derek and David especially enjoyed teasing Alex. I'm sure they are sharing something inappropriate in this picture....
We all had so much fun at the reception! My dance with Derek...I can't believe he is now a married man!
Alison has an identical twin sister, Amy.
Olivia and Mia sure enjoyed seeing their cousins and dancing at the reception.
Derek looks so much like Joe! I hope we will be getting to see more of Alison and Derek ...maybe we'll even get another grandbaby soon :-) !!!!

1 comment:

The Mulligan Family said...

So glad you had a good time. The pictures turned out great and everyone looks like they're having lots of fun.

Now we need pics of Vegas and your Cali trip. Too fun!