Sunday, September 28, 2008

Danny & Anne's Visit

My little brother, Danny and his girlfriend, Anne, came up for a visit this past week. We figured he hadn't been up here since he was a kid, Alex's age. We had a great time seeing the sights, playing games every night and hanging around the farm.

Danny and Anne went over to Pacific City. We had gone there back when Danny was a boy. What perfect weather they had!





A gorgeous morning at Silver Falls. I love showing off my beautiful Oregon!
Danny especially enjoyed the tractor and the lawnmower!
It was great to have a man around the house too. Danny trimmed my huge maple tree for me. It had got so big we could barely drive under it! Thanks, Dan! We had a GREAT dinner at Andina in Portland - LOVE that place! I'm so glad they came up for a visit. Now I have to get my other little brother, Kevin, to come up too!

3 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

I'm so glad they got to come for a visit and that you all had such a fun time. You sure can see the family resemblence between Danny and Alex.
Love you!

Laura said...

I can see family resemblence between Danny and Kevin too. :-)

Looks like a GREAT weekend! Glad you had awesome weather!!

Columbo said...

Glad Danny and Anne had great weather, and a awesome visit.