Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sublimity Harvest Festival

Alex and I spent the afternoon with the Arntson Family out at the Harvest Festival. I hadn't been there for years and years. We enjoyed hanging out with The Arntsons' as well as seeing old friends we hadn't seen forever.Tracy, Rylee, John & Jake (a BIG monster truck fan)
Alex helped Jake through the big obstacle course.


Outlaw was my favorite! Look at that AIR!!!

This guy could do some cool wheelies...

He broke an axle and I thought he was going to tip for sure (that would have been really exciting!)

I have no idea who these people are...but check out the cool "Monster" wagon!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like fun and those are GREAT shots, A!

Adrienne said...

Thank goodness for digital cameras! I only took about 200 to get the "good" ones. I'm not a natural like you! :-)

Columbo said...

Looked like fun, we haven't been there in ages. Have a great day, Adrienne.