Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun Family Times!

The granddaughters were over for the night on Friday. I so enjoy having them over. Every year the girls and I decorate a gingerbread house. I hope this is something that we will always get to do and a tradition that the girls will always remember fondly doing with their Nana. I used to do it with Alex too when he was little so it was nice that he got to help some this year too as Mia was needing a nap...

David and Kelli stayed for dinner when they came to get the girls. Alex thought he was ready to take his big brother on in an arm wrestling match.....yeah, he got schooled! David gave him some really good pointers though!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Gingerbread houses are so fun! I bet the girls just love doing that with you!
The photos of Alex and David are awesome!

The Mulligan Family said...

Looks like a fun time. I'm glad your visit was awesome.