Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bungy!!!!

Alex and I did the Nevis Bungy Jump while we were in Queenstown! It is 440 feet off the ground, 3rd highest in the world! It was a blast! We loved it! I was nervous but excited too. I wouldn't look down while I walked out to the "meat tray", as they call it, or I think I would have become terrified. Alex has no fear - he just jumped! We tried to go skydiving the next day but the weather didn't cooperate. Funny thing, I was the oldest person jumping and Alex the youngest, out of 22 jumpers! We're going to have to go to China now if we want to jump the world's highest - 760 ft!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is SO cool!!!! I am so jealous. How great you got to go with Alex too. Joe didn't jump?

I can't get the pictures to enlarge :-(

Adrienne said...

Yeah, I can't figure out why some of my collages enlarge and some don't....I'll have to show you the DVD at Ya Ya's.