Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cruising...

Ok, I have to admit I do wish I was there right now....this is a picture of Cook's Bay on Moorea taken by our new friends on S/V Destiny. The days on the boat that are like this are absolutely wonderful. However, it's the days when the generator is broken, or the watermaker won't work or the anchor won't hold that I just can't seem to handle. I

know, I admit it, I'm a fair-weathered sailor. Period.
Joe has been having all these mechanical problems of late and is frustrated. He has some new crew coming on board today and hopefully the boat will take a break from breaking and they can get some cruising in!

3 comments:

Columbo said...

I do remember Moorea and Bora Bora many years ago. It was so awesome!!!!!!!! As far as having boat problems, that is extremely upsetting. Hopefully everthing will work out with some new crew.
Love you site.
Richard

The Mulligan Family said...

I'm with ya "sistah". I think I would be a fair weathered sailor too. I hope everything goes smoothly and Joe will be on his way safely - with no more mechanical difficulties!

Laura said...

I'd LOVE to be a sailor but I get sea sick (do you remember that horror A? It is burned in my brain.)