Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life is a Rollercoaster....

Aftershock was AWESOME!

Yes, I LOVE rollercoasters! After our raft trip, the boys and I drove to Silverwood Theme Park in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. They have some great coasters and we rode them all (several times)! Not to mention the Water Park.....

You know how they say alcohol kills your brain cells and they never grow back? Well, I think rollercoasters do the same thing. I'm certain I suffered some permanent brain damage or maybe I'm just getting old????

The boys had a great time though and that made me happy :-)

Do you love rollercoasters????

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a fun trip you guys went on! Rollercoasters are awesome.
I'm a bit of a weenie and have a fear of heights but I don't let it stop me!
There's something about being super excited for the ride, thinking for a split second of all the things that could go wrong when you are at the height of the coaster and looking at where you'd be landing if something went wrong, losing your stomach and having your brain jostle around, screaming and laughing and then it ends so fast and you want to go again.... It's GREAT!! :-)