Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

This is the first time I have played a Blog Game. I was tagged by Laura, Cindy & Richard. I guess I tag Kelli since these are all the people that I know that blog!
1. My hometown - I would have to say Encinitas, California, where I grew up.
2. Favorite hobby - Is drinking wine considered a hobby??? Let's call it wine TASTING!



3. Favorite vehicle - I think that would have to be the car I have now, Mercedes CLS 550! I LOVE to drive it!

4. Dream career - Hmmmmm....work? Not too sure I really want to do that but if I HAD too I guess it would be something in the travel industry? Tour Operator? Adventure Travel?
I might be able to do a job like that. Now if we are talking FANTASY career...that would have to be A Dancer (NEVER can happen!) Yeah! Maybe I could be on Dancing With The Stars! I wouldn't mind that job!





5. Favorite restaurant - DaVincis is my favorite as we have been going there for 16 years now and have celebrated so many special occasions in their cozy atmosphere.

6. Favorite guilty pleasure - The Showtime show "Weeds" - it's SO WRONG sometimes but it makes me laugh! Oh, wait, "The Tudors" may have to be on that list too!


Yummy!
7. Favorite flower - OK, well, it's clear why Cindy and I are such good friends - we're both Virgo's, we both love Stargazers and purple is both of our favorite color!

8. Favorite color - While I happen to be on a lime green kick these days, purple will be my all time favorite color.
9. Favorite vacation spot - MAUI!!!!It's the perfect place for all that I love: beaches, sun, ocean, mountains, food and fun!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Fun pictures!!!

The Mulligan Family said...

Right on Girlfriend! We are definitely twins separated at birth (and by 7 years!) I love you always... great answers. Love your 'wine as a hobby' comment! Meeeee toooooo!