Monday, August 25, 2008

The Cook Islands

Joe and Syren have made it to the Cook Islands! Never heard of them? Don't know where they are? Here's a little map for you....it's just another beautiful tropical paradise.
Check out their money! Is that cool or what??!!!
Joe and I actually have been there before, back in 1993. It is still one of my most favorite trips we have ever gone on. The island is so small (20 miles around) and the people are SO friendly. It's was so authentic. I hope it hasn't changed too much....I always wish I could have made it back there (yes, I am a bit envious Joe is there without me).

Look how young we are!

3 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

Oh My Gawd! Look at the two of you. A, you were but a mere baby!! Glad Joe has made it safe and sound... and that he is enjoying the trip! Love you! C.

Adrienne said...

Yes, I forgot how pretty my skin was before I "leathered" it...

Laura said...

It looks gorgeous there!! And the money is really cool, wonder if I'd have problems spending it? Nahhhhhh.