Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Poem...

My wonderful son wrote this poem for me for my birthday.

Dear Mom,

My Mothers eyes are as hypnotically beautiful as the ocean under the moon on a cloudless night.

My Mothers hands are as loving and caring as a mama bear.

My Mothers smile will light up a room like the moon illuminates the night.

My Mothers laugh will make anyone smile or giggle who hears it because it sends out a good vibe of joy and happiness.

My Mothers hair is as gorgeous as a garden of stargazers in bloom.

Love,
Alex

4 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

What a wonderful boy he is! You deserve to be spoiled on your special day. Happy Birthday my dear dear friend! Love you always, Cindy

Columbo said...

You have a great little poet there. Nice Mom's gift!

Laura said...

I am VERY impressed! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Anonymous said...

That is a very special gift Alex gave you...one you better save!