Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This Is Why I Love Oregon....

I have lived here for 17 years and I've never driven on the Old Columbia Highway. Well, it was such a beautiful day today that I decided it was about time that I did. I washed my car, made a little lunch, cranked up the tunes and headed out. It's amazing to me that such beauty lies so close to my home.

I went to the Vista House and all the waterfalls along the way. One of the little ones I even had all to myself. Of course, Multnomah Falls was quite crowded but it was still fun to go up on the bridge.

3 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE the pictures! I haven't been there either.
I knew there was a lot I haven't seen or done but I'm noticing more and more that the number is quite bigger than I originally thought!
I need to get my butt in gear, I'm getting old!

The Mulligan Family said...

It was a perfect day for your trip! I wish I was with you! The pictures turned out great! Love you, Cindy XOXOXOXOXO

Columbo said...

I think I'll head up there with John, it is so awesome. Good shots.