Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm a Dork...

"E" for Edward!
Ok, so I like teen romance novels...what's wrong with that??? I'm find them quite refreshing as a matter of fact. Thanks Laura for getting me hooked on the Twilight series. I think I want to become a vampire....yes, I'm for Team Edward. I quess you will just have to read the books if you have no idea what i'm talking about. Check them out: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilightseries.html. I hope the movie is as great as the books.....

It was great fun to attend the book release of Breaking Dawn with my best buddies, Cindy and Kathy (so sad to not have Laura there). We wish we had brought Kathy's daughter, Madison, with us as cover, but there were actually quite a few women our age there (although most of them had daughters reading the books...)! I know it's sad...I'm reliving my youth!

Nice blogging with you all but I have to go....only 200 more page to go and I'll be done with Breaking Dawn..... :-(

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm STILL super bummed about missing the release party. Thanks for sending me phone photos!!

Anonymous said...

It's so great to see all of your pictures. I miss you all. This is a great way to see what you are doing and how everyone is. Thanks so much for sharing.