Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mia Turns 3!


I can't believe Mia is already 3 years old! She is just the sweetest little thing. She's very much into her babies and playing with her dollhouse. I got her this minivan with the "Loving Family" and I don't think she put it down for the two days we were there.
Alex and I had a fun time with the girls, David & Kelli this weekend. I just LOVE being Nana. It brings back so many memories of when Alex was little but at the same time I cherish being a part of Olivia and Mia's memories (going to Nana and Papa Joe's house, reading stories, making gingerbread houses, playing games).

Alex played endless games of Hide & Seek and he nearly toppled the swing set! He's getting WAY too big too!

Olivia showing her "skills"!

But look what Uncle Alex can do!

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a good grandma you are!! She is adorable!