Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Fun!

Alex, Charlie & Jack having fun!Jack & Larry take a turn.

I enjoyed playing with Laura's baby boys!

The Awesome Jack!
Oh, soooooo close!

Laura, Landon & Lach (he did not like that life vest!)

"Lead Foot" Brenda as I like to call her! :-)
My buddy, Larry.
We took our first Mambo ride together!

I just love Summer...the hot sun, cool water and tubing on the lake! My wonderful Ya Ya Sistah, Brenda invited us up to Detroit Lake to play on her ski boat. Laura and her four boys were able to join us too so we had a boat full of boys! We had SOOOO much fun on the lake! It was a perfect day. The Mombo is a blast! I went on it for the first time, and although my neck muscles are not quite recovered, I really enjoyed it. Alex and Larry tried wakeboarding...not as easy as Jack made it seem! They gave it all their efforts but still need some more practice...maybe next time! We've all decided that we need to have our own boats; it's just too much fun! Thanks, Brenda for the wonderful day!

3 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

Looks like a fun day - great photo's - perfect weather!

Columbo said...

Looked like fun, bet the boys had a great time. Nice shots.

Laura said...

GREAT photos A! We need to do that again soon! :-)